May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

Christmas; a time of love.

 Well this whole month has been a very busy an exciting. So much to do and an only a little time to do it.
I am going to put mostly pictures up so ya'll can see for yourself. It has been absolutely amazing to be home with my family again.
 On Christmas us kids walked up the river that is close to our house and had a very fun time. We didn't get back till after dark so we got to watch the sun go down over the hills.
 I think that is one of the top things I miss the most in Nicaragua. Just being able to go outside and spend time outside in the woods or along the river. There is such a quite feeling of peace when you are outside away from the rush of life. To watch the sun go down and feel the evening closing in around you.
"Oh, and the smells of the woods it is something that will always go with me. There is just nothing like it. The damp smell of the river mixed dry leaves and underbrush. In the spring it is even more amazing.
  I guess I'll always be a country girl at heart :) Anyway here are some pics,


The bridge

Enjoying the beauty

HELP!!!!
 
No seriously, HELP!!!



Moses doing what he does best.


This is so very peaceful.


Skipping rocks


:)
Here are some more pictures of the family,


The kids :)


Dad and his boys.


Daddy's girls.


Momma with her girls.

With my Daddy!!!


Me with my not so little brother.

I am sad to be leaving in a week, but I am also very excited to go back and see all the kids and my friends. I miss everyone a lot.

No comments: