May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

Back to Nicaragua

Just a quick note to let y'all know that I am back in Nicaragua. Had a nice blessing on my flights down. They upgraded me to first class :)
Everyone seemed extremely happy to see me. You should have heard it when I walked in. Lots of  hugs, kisses and talking all at once.
 I got to go see the ocean for a bit on my first weekend back. Such a rest full and beautiful place to be.


                        Anyway everything is going well. I'm missing everyone already. God bless,

2 comments:

Rachel S. said...

SO glad your trip went well!
We're missing you too... last Monday I had to "re-learn" what it was like to come to work and you not be there.

I've been re-reading that biography on Hudson Taylor... bits and pieces of it reminds me of you. Hang in there sister! I believe with all my heart that God has a special plan for your life! Stay very close to Him....

Praying for you today... love ya!

Mary Lee said...

Love you so much Rachel. When I was at the beach I kept thinking of you and how much you would enjoy it. And what we would do if you were with me. Miss you a whole bunch.
Thanks so much for your prayers and support. Love, Mary