May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

♥Sweet Wedding Bliss♥

 Moses and Anna Lee
Moses and Anna Lee
Saturday, March 23, 2013

It  was one of the most beautiful blessed days for me. So much peace, joy and happiness was present that I always smile when I think of it.
 God has blessed us with such a beautiful, Godly and selfless new sister. We all love her dearly and it was very exciting for me to be there to celebrate with them. Anna makes a wonderful wife for Moses and he is so good to her and makes wonderful husband.
I will let you look at pictures for they tell a far better story then I ever could.

The wedding ceramony.


I DO!!!

You may now kiss your Bride.

For the first time as Mr. and Mrs. Moses Lee


Greeting their siblings...


....all the way from Nicaragua on Skype.


♥Happiness....


♥Love...Peace ...Joy and pure sweetness...♥

And some good humor.


All of our family that was able to make it.

With our very dear Grandma Ward.


Anna's family.

♥♥


 
Happy sigh.
May God always help you see the best in each other now and onto forever!!!
I love you Moses and Anna.
Sincerly your little sister Mary♥

Yes God still does write beautiful Love stories. We just have to let Him have the pen and He will always take your breath away at the beauty of it all. Why would I try to write my own? Who do I think I am to say that I can do a better job then He who created, loves, cares and protects me. Lord please help me to always trust you with this. ¡¡¡¡Help me Father!!!!

Photo credit goes to Caleb Royer. A wonderful friend and photographer. Thanks Caleb.
Mary Lee

No comments: