May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

Graduation

  On October 19th I graduated from the 6 week Advanced level Intensive course at The Spanish Language Institute. It was and intensive 6 weeks but I learned so much and it was a blessing to have the opportunity to go. I still have a lot to learn but I feel like I finally have a handle on Spanish.
 For graduation I had to give a 10 min speech about my year in Nicaragua, and what I plan to do in the future. I spoke for 13 whole minuets :)


Giving my presentation.

Receiving my Diploma.

I think we were all feeling pretty accomplished.


All the Intensive students.

With Dixiana our conversation teacher.


Sandra our grammar teacher.

After graduation Kirsten, Amber and I went and had one final Pops ice cream.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary,
We are so very proud of you! Congratulations on such a great accomplishment. We know the Lord is using you and your family to help the moskito indians come to know our wonderful savior Jesus Christ! We love you and will continue to pray for you and your family. Give our love to everyone! can't wait to hear from you again.

The Elwoods

Mary Lee said...

Thank you. I miss you guys a lot. Hope you come see us ♥