May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

We are Heading Out!!!!

I am excited to let everyone know that I am heading back to Nicaragua in about 10 days!!!!
Yep, We are finally almost there. The journey has been long and exciting and I know the path waiting for us in Nicaragua will be on steroids :)
 The past 3 month has had a lot of ups and downs and a lots of waiting  but I know God is still in control of time. We sold our house, we have our paperwork, and we have our tickets!!!!!

When we arrive on the 30th we plan to stay in Managua (the capital) for about a week or so to work on our residency's so we don't have to leave the country every 6 month.
On the 5th or 6th I am going to go to San Jose, Costa Rica to a language school to study Spanish. I am planning on taking the 6 weeks intensive course. Please pray for my mind :) I am also going to be living with a host family and I'm pretty excited about that.

My family is planning on staying with another ministry on the east side of Nicaragua while they negotiate a land deal and work on building a house up river on Nicaragua / Honduran border.

Our coordinators tell me that I need to clear some things up regarding my status as a missionary! They have requested for clarification on your checks to put either Mary Lee or The Lee Family Ministries as our financial support is separate. If you have any questions please contact our coordinators Gary and Joretta Doyle at
 417-967-4615 or leefamilyministries@yahoo.com
Also my mailing adress changed to:
345 PO Box Houston, Mo. 65483

This Sunday  (August 26) my church will be sending us off. My  Dad will be sharing at the 9:00am and the 10:45am service. After the 10:45 service there will be cookies and fellowship. It would be and honor to have yall there :)


Me with my wonderful Sisters :) I love them so much!!!

No comments: