May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

Birthday Month

We have had 5 birthday's this last month and that calls for CAKE!!! Cake is a very special treat here, So much so that all the babies call cake -Happy Birthday-.

First, Miss Ruby turned 14

If its to big to hold just eat it like this.

Sweet Solimar turned 8.

Amanda our newest addition turned 13.

Emilie turned 3. Her birthday was on Sunday so we stopped and got and ice cream. She is so adorable :)

And last but not least Ezequiel turned 17.

The sad part is that we don't have any birthdays in April. I guess I'll just have to torture everyone and make a cake when we don't have a birthday :)
Love ya'll,

2 comments:

Rachel S. said...

Hey, my birthday is in April.... does that give you a good enough excuse to make a cake? :D

Love you... miss you!

Mary Lee said...

YES, YES, YES, What day????? I'm sorry I can't remember.
I'll be sure to bake a cake for you. What kind do you want? :)