May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13
A Very Good and Blessed Summer!
 First of all I would like to tell you that I have the best big brother a girl could ever have. 1- He is always very kind and encouraging to me. 2-He is always is ready to lighten my load.
About a month ago I was getting ready to buy my ticket in a few days and we were discussing dates and trying to figure out what day would be best for me to go.
 That evening I was in my busy trying to get something something done before bedtime. Moses knocked on my door and handed me my itinerary. Talk about an excited girl :D He bought it for me because he is just that kind to me and supports me in what God has called me to do.
 I will be leaving on the 21st of September and coming home on the 14th of December.


Time is quickly counting down, A little less then a month till I leave. Life is continues to be busy and filled with good times. I want to keep my last summer at home filled with fun memories and something that I can look back on and smile.
Going swimming almost every evening, or sitting on the front porch eating watermelon and discussing the days events and watching the sun go down, or maybe playing a fast paced Dutch Blitz game are some of the many activities that constantly keep us occupied in the evenings.
 One weekend all 10 of us kids along with another couple went canoeing on the Big Piney. We spent the day flaoting down river, swimming, jumping of rope swings and all the other fun stuff you can do on a river. On the way home we stopped at Pizza Hut and got pizza for dinner. Needless to say we all slept good that evening.




Life is going to keep moving on, but I will always look back on this summer and smile, because God blessed us with so much. May I never become ungrateful an indifferent to his many blessings. 


No comments: